- Bedrooms: 1
- Sleeps: 2
- Approximate Pricing: £310 - £390 per week
Twin bedroom (plus single sofabed)
The Craft Cottage is a beautifully presented self-catering accommodation in a quiet and peaceful area of Sheringham - secluded behind Beeston Road, and only a 3 minute walk to both the beach and town centre.
7 night stays preferred (& cheaper for you), but minimum of 3 nights is considered.
THE CRAFT COTTAGE COMPRISES:-
- Entrance via small patio garden
- Downstairs fitted kitchen with breakfast bar stools
- Spiral staircase to the first floor & leading to ....
- Large lounge plus dining area (overlooking garden)
- Twin bedroom (plus single bed sofa in lounge)
- Shower room with shower cubicle, wash basin and WC
- Hallway with coat rails & large storage area.
- Welcome pack on arrival containing tea, coffee, milk, cake, biscuits and a bottle of wine
- 3 seater sofa (can be used as single bed)
- TV in both lounge and bedroom
- Extra tea and coffee facilities in upstairs lounge
- Duvets and full bed linen supplied,
- Hand & bath towels supplied (plus beach towels)
- Extra blankets & pillows
- Gas CH in all rooms (under floor heating in kitchen)
- Gas and electricity included
- Electric oven and hob, microwave and mini-oven
- Large fridge/freezer
- Beach furniture, including beach towels
- Folder of useful local information & attractions.
WELL BEHAVED DOGS WELCOME AT NO EXTRA COST. (Either 1 large or 2 small dogs).
- Small, south facing patio garden
- Furnished with table and chairs
- Enclosed & secure for your dog
- Smoking permitted in the patio garden only
- View of larger garden from lounge.
- Nearby street parking.- approximately 15 metres from cottage.
The Craft Cottage is in an excellent location, providing easy walking access to:-
- the beach & promenade
- steam railway
- excellent public transport (both train & bus services)
ALL WITHIN A 3 MINUTE WALK.
Ask the owner, anna walsh a question...
Don't forget to mention Glaven Valley when calling.