- Bedrooms: 1
- Sleeps: 2
- Approximate Pricing: £290 - £350 per week
Twin bedroom (plus single sofabed)
FOR THE SAFETY OF MY GUESTS, I HAVE TAKEN THE PERSONAL DECISION TO LEAVE A 1-DAY GAP BETWEEN EACH HOLIDAY LET, WHERE THE CRAFT COTTAGE WILL BE LEFT EMPTY.
I'll be following Government guidelines on how to clean self-catering properties – this is to ensure the safety of both my guests and myself, in relation to limiting the spread of the Covid-19 Virus.
This extra day will enable me to adequately fulfil these new, strict cleaning procedures (as well as fully ventilate the cottage), ensuring that any potential virus is removed to the best of my ability.
The Craft Cottage is a beautifully presented self-catering accommodation in a quiet and peaceful area of Sheringham - secluded behind Beeston Road, and only a 3 minute walk to both the beach and town centre.
Check website for weekly rates.
Short stays also available
Arrival time: - from midday
Departure:- by 11am
Don't hesitate to call if you have any other questions on 01263 825216
THE CRAFT COTTAGE COMPRISES:-
- Entrance via small patio garden
- Downstairs fitted kitchen with breakfast bar stools
- SPIRAL STAIRCASE to the first floor & leading to ....
- Large lounge plus dining area (overlooking garden)
- Twin bedroom (plus single bed sofa in lounge)
- Shower room with shower cubicle, wash basin and WC
- Hallway with coat rails & large storage area.
- Welcome pack on arrival containing tea, coffee, milk, cake, biscuits and a bottle of wine
- 3 seater sofa (can be used as single bed)
- TV in both lounge and bedroom
- DVD player
- Extra tea and coffee facilities in upstairs lounge
- Duvets and full bed linen supplied,
- Hand & bath towels supplied (plus beach towels)
- Extra blankets & pillows
- Gas CH in all rooms (under floor heating in kitchen)
- Gas and electricity included
- Electric oven and hob, microwave and mini-oven
- Large fridge/freezer
- Beach furniture, including beach towels
- Folder of useful local information & attractions.
WELL BEHAVED DOGS WELCOME AT NO EXTRA COST. (Either 1 large or 2 small dogs).
- Small, south facing patio garden
- Furnished with table and chairs
- Enclosed & secure for your dog
- Smoking permitted in the patio garden only
- View of larger garden from lounge.
- Nearby street parking.- approximately 15 metres from cottage.
The Craft Cottage is in an excellent location, providing easy walking access to:-
- the beach & promenade
- steam railway
- excellent public transport (both train & bus services)
ALL WITHIN A 3 MINUTE WALK.
Ask the owner, anna walsh a question...
Don't forget to mention Glaven Valley when calling.