Terms & Conditions
When you submit an entry to, or modify an entry on Glaven Valley Internet & Print Ltd Websites, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. The advertiser is responsible for checking the accuracy of the details displayed on Glaven Valley Internet & Print Ltd websites, whether submitted by themselves or by the Glaven Valley Internet & Print Ltd on their behalf.
2. When the advertiser submits an entry to Glaven Valley Internet & Print Ltd websites, the advertiser acknowledges that the material (text, graphics and photos) has not been copied or is in breach of copyright. Glaven Valley Internet & Print Ltd cannot be held responsible for any infringement of copyright laws resulting from material supplied by the advertiser.
3. The advertiser assigns Glaven Valley Internet & Print Ltd a licence to reproduce, reuse and distribute in part, or in whole the material supplied.
4. Glaven Valley Internet & Print Ltd also reserves the right to remove any content it deems to be offensive, inappropriate, libellous or inaccurate from any of its websites, and may refuse external linking to other websites or content at its sole discretion.
5. Glaven Valley Internet & Print Ltd accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused as a result of use of information provided on their websites, nor as a result of submitting an entry to the website.
6. Bookings and sales are an agreement solely between the advertisers and their clients and are not in any way the responsibility of Glaven Valley Internet & Print Ltd.
7. Glaven Valley Internet & Print Ltd reserves the right to refuse to accept any accommodation or business advertising.
8. Should an advertiser request an entry be removed from the site at any time, this should be done in writing via email. No refunds will be paid to advertisers who request their entry to be removed prior to the end of their subscription period outside the initial 30 day unconditional refund period (the first 30 days of their first listing's first year).
If an advertiser is not satisfied for any reason, Glaven Valley Internet & Print Ltd will be happy to unconditionally refund the advertiser if the advertiser notifies Glaven Valley Internet & Print Ltd in writing via email within 30 days of the start of the entry subscription period.
Glaven Valley reserves the right to remove advertising at any time (and refund the remaining subscription on a pro rata basis). If we receive 3 complaints about a listing, it will be removed.
Advertiser Referral Programme
When you submit an entry to, or modify an entry on Glaven Valley Internet & Print Ltd Websites, you agree to the following terms and conditions, specifically in relation to the advertiser referral programme:
To participate in our referral programme you must have an active, paid listing.
A referral may only be considered eligible for a reward when the referee submits and pays for a listing, and does not currently, nor has previously held an account with Glaven Valley Internet & Print Ltd. and is not otherwise known to the company.
Any reward offered for eligible referrals are understood to hold no monetary value, and may not be transferred, refunded, or otherwise exchanged.
It is always at the sole discretion of Glaven Valley Internet & Print Ltd. as to whether an incentive is rewarded for each eligible referral. Our discretion in awarding incentives will be exercised in a fair and non-discriminatory manner.
Glaven Valley Internet & Print Ltd. reserves the right to modify or revoke the referral programme, including past, present and future incentives offered to advertisers, without prior notice or reason.