- Bedrooms: 3
- Sleeps: 6
- Approximate Pricing: £450 - £725 per week
Double bedroom, twin bedroom, single bedroom with pull out extra child’s bed
Babbington House is situated in the centre of Sheringham and is located a few minutes' walk to the beach and shops.
It provides a comfortable, spacious and welcoming holiday home. There are options for guests who have difficulty with stairs. Please contact us for more details.
Three bedrooms, upstairs bathroom with roll-top bath, WC and separate shower. Downstairs wetroom with WC, sink and shower. Lovely back garden with plenty of seating for relaxing with a drink and watching the sun go down in the evening.
Lots of seating inside too. Spacious, light and airy kitchen/diner and separate lounge with TV.
* Master bedroom with decorative fireplace, twin beds that can be pushed together, inbuilt wardrobe, chest of drawers and bedside cabinets.
* Second double bedroom with decorative fireplace, double bed and bedside cabinets.
* Small double bedroom with pull-out truckle bed suitable for one adult or two children.
* Living room with sofa and chairs, 40” inch TV (with freeview).
* Newly fitted bathroom with Victorian style bath, separate shower cubicle, toilet and sink.
* Spacious and bright kitchen/dining area with ceiling light well, table and chairs for six people plus a leather sofa.
* Electric cooker, large fridge, washing machine and dishwasher.
* Microwave, kettle, toaster and Senseo coffee machine.
* Newly fitted downstairs shower wetroom with sink and toilet.
* Towels and bed linen provided but please supply own beach towels.
* Centrally heated throughout.
* Free Wi-Fi.
The property benefits from a good sized sheltered, sunny garden with table, chairs and parasol. French doors from the kitchen/dining room lead directly into the outside space.
The location is central, but away from the main Sheringham traffic.
There is plenty of on-road parking.
Sheringham is a charming, family-friendly seaside resort situated on the North Norfolk coast. It retains much of its Victorian character and prides itself on its warm welcome to visitors, award winning beaches and beautiful coastal walks. Enjoy strolling along the promenade and holidaying in one of the few places in the UK where you can watch the sun rise and set in the same place. The North Norfolk coastal path provides plenty of opportunities for scenic walks. Cyclists can explore the 92 miles of North Norfolk Coast Cycleways. These run parallel to the coast and pass through a mixture of 'quiet roads' and country lanes to link Cromer with King's Lynn to the west and Great Yarmouth to the east. Other local attractions include the Poppy Line (where you can travel by steam train from Sheringham to Holt), Sheringham’s museums which describe the town’s fishing heritage, Priory Maze and Gardens (with its natural gardens of woodland, water and meadow) and Sheringham’s Little Theatre which shows a mixture of plays, music and films. In addition, there are a number of festivals throughout the year, including the Viking Festival in February, the Crab and Lobster Festival in May, Carnival in August and fabulous 1940s Weekend in September.
There is a good choice of restaurants, cafes and pubs as well as a range of small, independent shops and a major supermarket chain, all within minutes of the property.
Sheringham is an ideal base for exploring North Norfolk, the Broads and the vibrant city of Norwich. All are easily accessible by car or public transport. Also nearby is the seaside town of Cromer, the lovely Georgian town of Holt, National Trust properties of Blickling and Felbrigg. A little further away is the royal home of Sandringham.
There is a regular bus and train service from Sheringham to Norwich and the Broads. The Coasthopper bus is a convenient and relaxing way to visit towns and villages along the North Norfolk coast, taking advantage of the opportunities for bird watching and boat trips to see the seals.
|Deal Period||Minimum Stay||Pricing|
|Fri 20 December - Fri 27 December||7 nights min||Christmas at Babbington House in Sheringham for £725|
Close to the beach and shops. Kitchen/diner and separate lounge. Bathroom plus downstairs wet room. Attractive garden.
Ask the owner, Ken Marshall a question...
Don't forget to mention Glaven Valley when calling.