The Craft Cottage in Sheringham
The Craft Cottage is a beautifully presented self-catering cottage, full of colour and enhanced with a wide variety of homemade crafts.
Secluded behind Beeston Road, in a quiet and peaceful area of Sheringham -
and only a 3 minute walk to both the beach and town centre.
Available from May to September.
Short stays also available (minimum of 3 nights)
CHECK WEBSITE FOR REVIEWS
Don't hesitate to call if you have any other questions on 01263 825216
The Craft Cottage comprises:-
- Entrance via small patio garden
- Downstairs fitted kitchen with breakfast bar stools
- PLEASE NOTE:- SPIRAL STAIRCASE access to the first floor, leading to ....
- Large lounge plus dining area (overlooking garden)
- Twin bedroom (plus single bed sofa in lounge)
- Shower room with shower cubicle, wash basin and WC
- Hallway with coat rails & large storage area.
- Welcome pack on arrival containing tea, coffee, milk, cake & biscuits
- 3 seater sofa (can be used as single bed) - extra charge for 3rd person
- TV in both lounge and bedroom
- DVD player with a selection of over 70 DVDs (all well-known titles)
- Extra tea and coffee facilities in upstairs lounge
- Duvets and full bed linen supplied,
- Hand & bath towels supplied (plus beach towels)
- Extra blankets & pillows
- Gas CH in all rooms (under floor heating in kitchen)
- Gas and electricity included
- Electric oven and hob, microwave and mini-oven
- Large fridge/freezer
- Beach furniture, including beach towels
- Folder of useful local information & attractions.
IF YOU WANT A BREAK FROM THE TV (OR MOBILE) - there's a wide selection of activities, including:-
- painting sets (with watercolour & acrylic paints)
- knitting & crochet (with wool, needles, hooks and books)
- Mindfulness colouring books
- Fiction & non-fiction books
WELL BEHAVED DOGS WELCOME AT NO EXTRA COST. (Either 1 large or 2 small dogs).
Twin bedroom (plus single sofabed)
- Small, south facing patio garden
- Furnished with table and chairs
- Enclosed & secure for your dog
- Smoking permitted in the patio garden only
- View of larger garden from lounge.
- Nearby street parking.- approximately 15 metres from cottage.
The Craft Cottage is in an excellent location, providing easy walking access to:-
- the beach & promenade
- steam railway
- excellent public transport (both train & bus services)
ALL WITHIN A 3 MINUTE WALK.
Beeston Regis (1 mile away)
West Runton (2 miles away)
West Beckham (3 miles away)
East Runton (3 miles away)