- Bedrooms: 3
- Sleeps: 6
- Approximate Pricing: £350 - £895 per week
1 kingsize, 2 kingsize or twin as preferred + cot.
Located just off the Green in scenic Thornham, at the end of a private cul-de-sac, Rose Cottage is a charming bungalow which offers a cosy and relaxed environment that's perfectly located for families, couples, golfers and bird watchers.
Our aim is make Rose Cottage a home from home and features all essential modern comforts:
* Fully equipped kitchen with double oven, hob, fridge & freezer, dishwasher, microwave, washer dryer, kettle, and toaster
* Comfy sitting room, with 2 large cottage style sofas
* Television with freeview and DVD player; free WIFI
* 2 Bathrooms with bath, power shower, WC and hand-basin
* Dining/breakfast room, with seating for up to 6 people.
* Conservatory, with seating for up to 6, ideal for evenings, or cooler days while the sun is shining!
* Master bedroom with king size bed, wardrobe, bedside chest and drawers.
* 2nd bedroom with kingsize or twin beds as preferred, wardrobe, drawers.
* 3rd bedroom, with kingsize or twin beds as preferred, and large wardrobe with built in shelving & storage space.
* Travel cot, high chair.
* Bedlinen for all beds, it will be changed before your stay and on the friday if your stay extends longer than a week.
* There are towels for the house are provided, please bring your own beach or pet towels.
* Hand towels and Tea towels are provided.
* Gas central heating and electricity and all water used.
* Wireless broadband
* There is a telephone line for emergency use only.
Reviews from 2018 & 19:
"Everything was excellent, including the weather!"
"We spend a week each year in the area, this year we had the perfect accommodation - the holiday was excellent"
"Another lovely week!"
"The cottage is comfortable and well equipped, the village is interesting, peaceful and lovely."
"Thank you for enabling us to have a super holiday again. This is a lovely cottage in a postcard setting"
"What a lovely cottage, everything around here is so friendly, we had a lovely time".
The back garden is mainly laid to lawn with a wide patio area running around it. It is something of a sun trap and good sunshine is experienced from dawn until sunset. The garden is enclosed by hedge on all sides which provides much shelter on blustery days!
For outside food and drink there is a garden table and umbrella with chairs for 6 people. There is also a Weber charcoal BBQ in a dedicated BBQ corner, perfect for cooking up some of the local produce.
The garden is fully enclosed and safe, ideal for young ones to play.
Front Garden and Driveway
At the front of the property there is plenty of parking for up to 4 cars, an area for hanging washing if needed.
The driveway is private, bordered by huge hedges and features many flower beds.
As Rose Cottage is at the end of a little known private cul-de-sac with no traffic (and the average speed of driving up the cul-de-sac is literally a couple of miles an hour), it is extremely safe for young ones to play.
Idyllic walks, beautiful beaches, wonderful stately homes, traditional Norfolk villages are all just a stones throw away.
For families with children of all ages, there is much to do. Some of the nations best beaches are on your doorstep, adventure parks and interactive farms, seaside entertainment and funfairs.
For walkers, the North Norfolk Path runs almost past the doorstep, leading all the way round to Hunstanton, Heacham and Snettisham.
The country estates of Sandringham and Holkham offer interesting days out.
For golfers you are spoilt for choice with courses available for players of all abilities, from beginners to the most dedicated addicts!
And for bird watchers, there are 2 RSPB nature reserves, and National Wildlife Trust Visitor Centre, and several conservation areas and hides to be explored.
And finally, for those who enjoy eating out there are over a dozen excellent pubs and restaurants within a few minutes drive, and 3 superb local pubs within 10 minutes walk!
Picturesque and cosy cottage in a beautiful, traditional Norfolk coastal village. Perfect for walkers, birdwatchers, families & golf.
Ask the owner, Mrs. Sarah Spira a question...
Don't forget to mention Glaven Valley when calling.