- Bedrooms: 2
- Sleeps: 4
- Approximate Pricing: £345 - £745 per week
One Double, two singles.
Saturday change over
SINGLE STOREY PROPERTY
* Well behaved pet welcome
* Feature welcome basket.
* Private courtyard parking
* WiFi - free
* Dinning table - Seat four
* Close to Nature reserves and walks
* Delicatessen - Newspapers, groceries, cafe
* Freeview TV/DVD
* NEW walk in shower room
* Patio door to enclosed west/sunset facing garden,
* Mini CD/Radio sound system in lounge
* West facing Lounge
* Board games
* Library of books, cd's and films
* Well equipped kitchen - dishwasher, fridge (inc freezer)
* Washing machine
* Ironing facilities, microwave
* Bed linen and towels supplied
* All electric heating included
* High Chair.
* TV's in both bedrooms
* DOGS WELCOME £25 fee
We have stayed at Little Gull Cottage a number of times now, it is always our first port of call when we come up to Norfolk, recommendation enough. the cottage is comfortable, always clean and tidy, well equipped and if you are a birdwatcher, ideally situated.
Roy & Glenda
A very comfortable ground floor cottage in a quiet setting with beautiful views over the Norfolk countryside.
Copy and past this link for Norfolk Cottages from
Between Us Breaks https://www.betweenusbreaks.com.
* Private playing field and courtyard parking
* Close to nature reserves and walks
* Delicatessen - newspapers, groceries, cafe
* Patio door to enclosed garden, picnic table and barbecue
* Pitch and putt
* Tennis court nearby
* West facing garden
* Playing fields, sandpit, swing, slide .
This self-catering North Norfolk cosy and comfortable cottage is ideal for bird watchers, dog friendly whilst being ideally situated for the local shop, pubs, restaurants walks, beaches and nature reserves such as Titchwell and Snettisham.
Close by there is an excellent delicatessen and cafe which sells newspapers, superb food and groceries. The newly refurbished Lifeboat Inn and The Chequers Inn offer superb food and service. Also the renowned Orange Tree pub and restaurant is very good.
Local eateries in Thornham include
The Lifeboat Inn
The Chequers Inn
The Orange Tree
Eric's Licensed Fish and Chip Shop
Places to visit
Hunstanton and Surrounding area
RSPB - Titchwell
RSPB - Snettisham
Enjoy North Norfolk
Sail Craft Sea School
Peddars Way - National Trail
|Deal Period||Minimum Stay||Pricing|
|Sat 7 December - Sat 14 December||7 nights min||one storey, playing field, private courtyard, The Deli £360|
|Sat 14 December - Sat 21 December||7 nights min||one storey, playing field, private courtyard, The Deli £360|
|Fri 20 December - Fri 27 December||7 nights min||one storey, playing field, private courtyard, The Deli £360|
|Sat 21 December - Sat 28 December||7 nights min||one storey, playing field, private courtyard, The Deli £595|
The best pubs, walks, bird watching, Deli, Fish and Chips, private courtyard, wifi, open playing field to rear, dog friendly :).
Ask the owner, Karan Harris a question...
Don't forget to mention Glaven Valley when calling.