- Bedrooms: 2
- Sleeps: 4
- Approximate Pricing: £300 - £670 per week
- Enjoy England Award: 4 Stars
2 Double bedrooms.
Grade 11 listed cottage in the heart of the picturesque village of Stiffkey. 5 mins walk to the Red Lion for good food , 2 mins walk to Stiffkey store and post office.
The gas centrally heated accommodation includes:
* 2 double bedrooms with linen and towels provided,
* good sized living room with beamed ceiling and log burner,
* separate dining room overlooking courtyard garden,
* Kitchen including gas cooker, microwave, fridge and washer/dryer, and bathroom with electric shower.
Please note the cottage has a steep staircase.
There is Car Parking for 1 car
The cottage has a sunny walled garden .
The cottage is about 15 minutes walk from the coastal path, Ideal for dog .
Only 4 miles from Wells beach.
|Deal Period||Minimum Stay||Pricing|
|Fri 21 December - Fri 28 December||7 nights min||£380 for Christmas !|
|Fri 28 December - Fri 4 January||7 nights min||3 nights New Year £250 !|
Cosy cottage, 1 dog welcome lovely private outside sitting and dinning area 15 mins from the coastal path.