Church Cottage in Langham
CHURCH COTTAGE is a 17th century cottage, one of the oldest in the village. A delightful home recently renovated to a high standard. Relaxing and spacious accommodation, in excellent decorative order with a large private garden.
Ideally located within a short walk to the Bluebell pub serving food and offering Internet access the pub also houses the village Post office. Langham itself is a sought after unspoilt rural village within approx. 1 mile of the North Norfolk coastline.
Ground Floor :
* Entrance porch
* Sitting room with wood-burner
* Dining room
* Sun room
* Downstairs WC and shower room
* Well equipped kitchen with electric cooker with ceramic hob, fridge, microwave, kettle and toaster, washing machine, dish washer
* Stairs leading to landing.
* Bedroom 1 - double bed.
* Bedroom 2 - twin bed
* Bathroom - bath, shower and wc.
DVD and Video fridgefreezer iron phone incoming calls only central heating
Included in rental:
* Bed linen not towels
* Duvets - pillows
* All electricity
Sorry, no pets. Non smoking
Good local amenities - butchers, mini supermarket, fish shop and garage, all within 2 miles
Arrivals from 3pm departure by 10am
* Saturday to Saturday bookings
* 3-4 night bookings available on request.
1 double bedroom + 1 twin.
Large private garden with off road car parking, summerhouse and barbeque.
Only 1 mile from Morston on the coast.
Ask the owner about features, availability, pricing etc.
Field Dalling (1 mile away)
Morston (2 miles away)
Binham (2 miles away)
Blakeney (2 miles away)
£100 - £150 per day
£400 - £600 per week