- Bedrooms: 2
- Sleeps: 4
- Approximate Pricing: £380 - £570 per week
2 bedrooms - one with 2 bunk beds, 1 with double.
The cottage comprises:
2 Bedrooms - 1 x 2 bunk beds, 1 x double bed
Bathroom with walk in shower, wash basin and WC.
- Sleeps 4
- Wi-Fi available - unlimited use
- TV with DVD player, with FreeSat
- Full gas central heating
- Electric cooker & hob, plus microwave oven
- Washing Machine
- Other essential kitchen facilities - Fridge; toaster; iron.
- Handheld hair dryer
- Gas and electricity included in the stated price
- 1 small well behaved pet by arrangement.
- Post Office, Grocers and newsagents, Public House and cliff top cafe are all close by.
TARIFF: £380 low season- £570 high season
- All bed linen is supplied. Please supply own towels.
- Weekly booking is Saturday to Saturday
- Deposit of 10% on booking please. Balance 6 weeks prior to arrival.
- Unless specified, short breaks are available, minimum of 3 nights.
- Off-road parking for 1 car
- Access to a large enclosed garden.
The Annexe is situated in the Londs, a picturesque lane leading down to the sea front 150 yards away, and in the heart of this popular North Norfolk seaside village.
As well as quiet beaches, the village offers access to good walks and numerous historical visitor locations.
The town of Cromer is a 2 mile walk along the cliffs or beach.
Ask the owner, Mrs. Bradfield a question...
Don't forget to mention Glaven Valley when calling.