- Bedrooms: 2
- Sleeps: 4
- Approximate Pricing: £320 - £595 per week
1 double bedroom + 1 twin.
CHURCH COTTAGE is a 17th century cottage, one of the oldest in the village. A delightful home recently renovated to a high standard. Relaxing and spacious accommodation, in excellent decorative order with a large private garden.
Ideally located within a short walk to the Bluebell pub serving food and offering Internet access the pub also houses the village Post office. Langham itself is a sought after unspoilt rural village within approx. 1 mile of the North Norfolk coastline.
Ground Floor :
* Entrance porch
* Sitting room with wood-burner
* Dining room
* Sun room
* Downstairs WC and shower room
* Well equipped kitchen with electric cooker with ceramic hob, fridge, microwave, kettle and toaster, washing machine, dish washer
* Stairs leading to landing.
* Bedroom 1 - double bed.
* Bedroom 2 - twin bed
* Bathroom - bath, shower and wc.
DVD and Video fridgefreezer iron phone incoming calls only central heating
Included in rental:
* Bed linen not towels
* Duvets - pillows
* All electricity
Sorry, no pets. Non smoking
Good local amenities - butchers, mini supermarket, fish shop and garage, all within 2 miles
Arrivals from 3pm departure by 10am
* Saturday to Saturday bookings
* 3-4 night bookings available on request.
Large private garden with off road car parking, summerhouse and barbeque.
Only 1 mile from Morston on the coast.This holiday cottage has its own website: http://www.churchcottagelangham.co.uk
Ask the owner, Mr. John Wootten a question...
Don't forget to mention Glaven Valley when calling.