Gannets in Salthouse
The house features:
- Open plan sitting, dining and kitchen
- Satellite TV and radio, DVD and CD
- Large sofa suitable for child to sleep on
- Kitchen with oven, hob, microwave, fridge and dishwasher
- Utility with washer, tumble dryer and freezer
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Bedroom 1 with 5' double bed with duvet quality pocket sprung matress
- Bedroom 2 with 3' and 2'6 beds with duvets
- Garage for bike storage
- Free BT Infinity fast broadband (WiFi)
- Books, children's games and toys
The price includes electricity, central heating, towels and bed linen.
Short breaks are also available. Discount for stays of 2 weeks
Some comments from our visitors book:
- We have enjoyed a lovely relaxing week. The accommodation was excellent
- Once again really enjoyed your lovely home and garden
- We have had a fantastic couple of days. House is perfect
- Lovely airy house, a home from home
- Immaculate accommodation. Every need supplied
- Lovely clean comfortable home. Very well equipped accommodation.
1 Double, 1 Twin plus sofa in lounge.
- Large, secure garden with patio, garden furniture and barbeque
- Off street parking for 2 cars
- For exact pricing visit our website and click on the click for tariff availability button.
Good area for walking, bird watching and fishing. Maps to borrow in cottage.
Family friendly Dun Cow pub for good food and garden overlooking marsh
Village shop, Cookies seafood cafe
Near pretty Georgian Market town of Holt for galleries, restaurants and individual shops.
Ask the owner about features, availability, pricing etc.
Kelling (1 mile away)
Cley (2 miles away)
Wiveton (2 miles away)
Weybourne (2 miles away)
£56 - £98 per day
£390 - £675 per week