Lavender Cottage in Heacham
""The standard of finish and cleanliness is second to none .... absolutely stunning""
"Our 8th stay in this cottage and we needed the comfy, relaxed home from home so we can recharge for the winter. Thank you for the goodies" - October 2020
PLEASE VISIT OWNER'S WEBSITE FOR TARIFFS
SUMMARY: Lavender Cottage is a pretty, carrstone-fronted, single-storey Norfolk cottage within 15 minutes walk from the beach. Private location, close to village amenities with a secure garden and 2 cartlodge parking spaces.
This beautifully appointed cottage is spacious, light, warm and spotlessly clean - a real home from home. The location is unique - offering privacy whilst being close to amenities - perfect for couples, families, birders, walkers and golfers. Well behaved pets are welcome, but sorry, no smokers.
KITCHEN : Well equipped kitchen with electric oven & ceramic hob. Fridge + freezer compartment, microwave, washing machine. Iron & ironing board. Door to rear garden.
SITTING/DINING ROOM: Spacious, bright, airy, two huge comfy sofas & coffee table. 32\" Flat screen TV, Freeview & DVD, IPOD dock stereo speaker system. Binoculars. Books, games. Dual aspect, French doors onto garden. Shabby chic pine dining table (5') , 4 chairs.
KINGSIZE MAIN BEDROOM: Spacious room with comfortable, 5' King size wrought iron bed. Walk-in wardrobes, bedside tables, chest of drawers, mirror, chair, hairdryer.
TWIN ROOM: Large room with two comfortable single divan beds. Walk-in wardrobes, chest of drawers, bedside tables, mirror, chair.
FAMILY BATHROOM: Bath, 9.5kw electric shower, luxury shower screen, WC & wash hand basin.
* Welcome pack on arrival with tea, coffee, milk, cake and a bottle of wine.
* Very high standard of cleanliness
* Super-comfy beds
* Towels/tea towels provided
* Gas Central Heating
* WiFi internet access
* Secluded central village position
* Well-behaved pets welcome (£20 charge per pet, max 2)
* Travel cot/high chair available (sorry no cot bedding)
1 kingsize and 1 twin bedroom + travel cot.
* Access via short private driveway
* Cart-lodge parking for 2 vehicles
* South facing secure rear garden
* Garden table, chairs and parasol.
You will find peace and tranquility in this unique private location - close to amenities and less than a mile from the beach!
Heacham is an attractive coastal village with a variety of amenities including local butcher and fishmonger, mini-supermarket, pubs & restaurants, doctor and vet surgeries.
Perfectly located between the RSPB Titchwell and Snettisham Nature Reserves and Holme-next-the-Sea Nature Reserve en route to Titchwell www.rspb.org.uk/titchwell.
Excellent choice at Heacham Manor, Brancaster, Hunstanton or Castle Rising (Kings Lynn).
* Acres of open space
* Endless horizon across the Wash
* Fabulous, lingering sunsets
* North Norfolk coastal path (not all of it passable by bike)
* Peddars Way
* Cycles for hire in Heacham
* 15 mins from Sandringham
* Walk along Heacham beach to the quaint Victorian seaside town of Hunstanton and its Blue Flag beach
* A wonderful walk in the opposite direction takes you to the RSPB reserve at Snettisham
* North Norfolk's beautiful sandy beaches continue along through Hunstanton, Holme, Brancaster, Holcombe and onward to Wells
* Coasthopper bus service can bring you home again!
Last Minute Deals
|Deal Period||Price||Minimum Stay||Description|
Deal PeriodSun 23rd May - Thu 27th May
Price£125.00 per night
Minimum Stay3 nights min
Description£370 for 3 nts, £425 for 4 nts, 5* feedback
Ask the owner about features, availability, pricing etc.
Hunstanton (2 miles away)
Sedgeford (2 miles away)
Ringstead (3 miles away)
Old Hunstanton (3 miles away)
£52 - £141 per day
£365 - £685 per week