The Lodge in Cley
Delightful detached brick and flint cottage set in its own extensive grounds including a traditional walled garden.
- 200 year old entrance lodge to Cley Hall.
- Completely refurbished but maintaining original character and features, some quaint low doors and old pamment floors.
- Spacious well-equipped kitchen/dining room with Rayburn Heatranger cooker.
- Cosy living room with woodburner.
- Downstairs double bedroom and level entry shower room for guests wishing to avoid stairs.
- Bright and airy master bedroom with dressing area (suitable for travelcot) and ensuite bathroom.
- Characterful beamed twin bedroom.
- Further bathroom with shower over bath.
- Oil fired central heating throughout.
Awarded 4 star with Gold Award by VisitEngland.
1 ensuite double (king size), 1 double and 1 twin.
- Extensive grounds around The Lodge with private parking for up to 3 cars.
- Lovely, spacious and secluded private walled garden (approx 300 years old).
- A great place to sit and enjoy the flowers, watch the birds or simply relax with food and friends.
- The Lodge is close to the centre of Cley with its pubs, restaurants, smokehouse, pottery and award-winning deli.
- An excellent base for walks across the marshes and along the coast.
Ask the owner about features, availability, pricing etc.
Wiveton (1 mile away)
Blakeney (1 mile away)
Salthouse (2 miles away)
Morston (2 miles away)
£140 - £310 per day
£625 - £1550 per week