- Bedrooms: 1
- Sleeps: 2
- Approximate Pricing: £280 per week
One large double bedroom with adjacent bath room
YouTube Video Tour (copy and paste to your browser to have a look around)
* Large open-plan living-room/kitchen/dining area with attractive vaulted beamed ceiling: twin settees, Freeview TV, DVD player: kitchen area comprises full-size fan oven, gas hob, dish washer, u/counter fridge with separate freezer compartment, microwave, toaster, dining table and chairs
* Large beamed bed-room with double divan bed
* Adjacent bathroom - bath with electric shower over
* Well-maintained large private enclosed garden with table, chairs and barbecue
* Separate laundry room with w/machine, clothes airer and rotary clothes line
* The cottage is suitable for people with mobility issues – please contact us first to ensure we can meet your needs
Holidays run from Saturday to Saturday, but this may be flexible off-season
Your dog is welcome in Garden Cottage!
Lockable garage for bike or buggy storage
Lovely private lawned large south-facing garden enclosed by thick hedge.
Garden furniture and BBQ are provided.
Garden Cottage is centrally located for visiting local attractions.
It is approx. 6 miles from the Georgian town of Holt, whilst Blickling Hall and Felbrigg Hall - both National Trust properties - are about 20 minutes distance, and Sandringham House makes an enjoyable day out. The many quiet lanes and off-road tracks are ideal for cycling and walking, while bird watchers will enjoy the local Raptor Point, Pensthorpe Nature Reserve and the Blakeney and Cley marshes.
Garden Cottage is ideally situated to visit:-
Norwich (30 mins) for good shops, historic buildings, theatres and museums
Fakenham weekly market and auction
Muckleburgh Tank Museum
Sheringham and Wells with their sandy beaches
Blakeney Point for sailing - or take a seal trip by motorboat at Morston
Pleasurewood Hills Theme Park
The Dinosaur Park
Bewilderwood Adventure Park
and so much more!
There are many good local pubs, shops and restaurants.
Weekly (Sat to Sat)
01/01/2019 to 21//12/2019 £280
21/12/2019 to 04/01/2020 £320
04/01/2020 to 19/12/2020 £280
Short breaks may be possible out of season. Please contact the owner for prices.
Ask the owner, Val Tansley a question...
Don't forget to mention Glaven Valley when calling.