- Bedrooms: 3
- Sleeps: 6
- Approximate Pricing: £450 - £1300 per week
1 king master bedroom + 1 double bedroom + 1 twin bedroom
- 3 Double Bedrooms master with en-suite
- 2 Bathrooms ensuite bathroom and family shower room
- Kitchen with all appliances including dishwasher, washer/dryer machine, fridge and freezer, microwave.
- Large open plan lounge and dining area with TV/Video/DVD/Sky PLUS Free WiFi.
- South facing sun trap hallway with table and chairs
- Enclosed Front and Rear Gardens
- Plenty of Parking
- Pie shop and Cafe PLUS local craft shops walkable
- Selection of Pubs and Restaurants 10 minute walk or 2 minute drive away PLUS amazing Farm shop, Fish and Chip shop and good quality restaurant in Little Walsingham.
Cog Cottage is idylically situated in the beautiful village of Great Walsingham making up part of a highly successful conversion of a Grade II listed Old Foundry by an Award winning Architect. It retains many of its original beams and exposed walls and has large windows creating a light and airy feel to the open plan living area.
Accomodation is spread over a twin bedroom, a double bedroom and a master bedroom with kingsize bed and TV/DVD with luxury ensuite bathroom plus another shower room upstairs. Crisp fresh bedlinen is provided as are towels and toiletries.
Every appliance is supplied in the kitchen including washerdryer, dishwasher, fridge, freezer and microwave as well as being well stocked with all cooking utensils.
The lounge area is made up of comfy sofas and leather chairs from which you can watch Sky TV & DVD's or read from a collection of books.
A Roberts Dab Radio with iphone dock & CD's are also provided along with a collection of boardgame's in a children's games cupboard full of games plus a detailed local information pack.
The dining table seats six opposite the kitchen.
Sorry, no pets. Cog Cottage has a strict no smoking policy throughout the entire cottage.
Outside a patio area offers seating with wonderful views and a BBQ for alfresco dining during warmer weather. Sun trap overlooking beautiful flint & brick Norfolk buildings in the Old Foundry.
The location of the cottage is perfect from which to explore the coastal villages of Wells, Blakeney, Brancaster and Holkham and their magnificent beaches taking only a few minutes in the car. We have a New pie restaurant next door featuring breakfast, lunches and Sunday dinners and take away pies, bad for the waistline but hey your're on holiday! Plus the Walsingham Farm shop and Fish n Chips all walkable as is The Bull for a swift pint until your Fish n Chips are ready!
Walking, cycling, golfing, fishing, seal and bird watching are just a few of the activities you can enjoy in this area of Norfolk.
|Deal Period||Minimum Stay||Pricing|
|Sat 22 September - Sat 29 September||7 nights min||Availability 7 Nights £900, 2 couples £850, 1 couple £800.|
Tranquil, beautiful setting, pie shop & cafe down the road, log fire, two gardens in which to relax & recharge the batteries.