- Bedrooms: 3
- Sleeps: 6
- Approximate Pricing: £600 - £1500 per week
- Enjoy England Award: 4 Stars
1 ensuite double (king size), 1 double and 1 twin.
Delightful detached brick and flint cottage set in its own extensive grounds including a traditional walled garden.
- 200 year old entrance lodge to Cley Hall.
- Completely refurbished but maintaining original character and features, some quaint low doors and old pamment floors.
- Spacious well-equipped kitchen/dining room with Rayburn Heatranger cooker.
- Cosy living room with woodburner.
- Downstairs double bedroom and level entry shower room for guests wishing to avoid stairs.
- Bright and airy master bedroom with dressing area (suitable for travelcot) and ensuite bathroom.
- Characterful beamed twin bedroom.
- Further bathroom with shower over bath.
- Oil fired central heating throughout.
Awarded 4 star with Gold Award by VisitEngland.
- Extensive grounds around The Lodge with private parking for up to 3 cars.
- Lovely, spacious and secluded private walled garden (approx 300 years old).
- A great place to sit and enjoy the flowers, watch the birds or simply relax with food and friends.
- The Lodge is close to the centre of Cley with its pubs, restaurants, smokehouse, pottery and award-winning deli.
- An excellent base for walks across the marshes and along the coast.
Ask the owner, Anne Garside a question...
Don't forget to mention Glaven Valley when calling.