- Bedrooms: 3
- Sleeps: 6
- Approximate Pricing: £795 - £1600 per week
One king (ensuite), two superb twin rooms, two more bathrooms
Wonderful listed barn refurbished to an exceptional standard with the most amazing coastal views. Rooms, especially the first floor open plan living, dining and kitchen areas, have stunning quay and coastline views. Situated in the village by the quay and wildfowl areas, guests are so close to everything Blakeney has to offer. Discounted rate if just for two. Please take a look at our website.
The Counting House is a special, light, bright and modern coastal house offering a warm welcome together with:
* panoramic quayside, seascape and marsh views
* fantastic open plan kitchen, living and dining areas
* woodburner, central and cosy underfloor heating
* Freesat TV, dvd, cd player and Sonos
* binoculars for boat and wildlife watching
* Sonus, dvds, books, games for nights in
* furnishings. linen and towels of high quality
* ensuite plus full bathroom and another shower room
* the luxury of heated towel rails
* washer/dryer, water softener serving all bathrooms
* hairdryers in every bedroom
* folders containing local and tourist information
* plenty space for coats, jackets, boots, pushchairs
* telephone and free Wifi
* travel cot, high chair & stairgate upon request
Enjoy extremely well equipped kitchen:
* eye level ovens, combi/microwave, Fisher & Paykel dishwasher drawers, fridge/freezer, four slice toaster
* dining for up to 6 guests and 12 bottle wine fridge
* plenty of utensils, white crockery, glasses
* unique coastline views over Blakeney marshes
Charming ensuite bedroom with king bed, double wardrobe, dressing table, Samsung HDTV and views across the wildfowl ponds to the dinghy park and marshes beyond. Both spacious twin rooms have tv, hairdryers, wardrobes and good storage. Flooring throughout is a mixture of carpet, tiling and oak.
You will find:
* garden furniture, parasols, cushions, Weber BBQ
* lanterns to use in the garden
* crabbing buckets, nets and lines
* space for buggies, kayaks, golf clubs
View changing tides, wonderful sunsets, boats and wildfowl from our balcony overlooking the quayside. One young guest wrote - you can watch ducks, boats and birds every day!
Notes: Just the two of you? Please email for discounted rate (although we cannot usually offer this in July and August). Smoking is not permitted in the house. Small deposit secures the house with balance due approx eight weeks prior to arrival.
Perfectly placed for a short stroll to the well stocked supermarket, deli, shops, galleries, pubs and restaurants. Two valuable private parking spaces. Garden has all you need for dining and relaxation with benches, wooden table and chairs for six and breakfast table for two. There is lighting for evening BBQs. Plenty of storage for cycles, canoes, golfclubs and pushchairs. A favourite feature has to be our balcony with access via huge bi-fold doors from the living room. This provides the most breathtaking (and very hard to beat) views no matter the weather, all year round.
What guests have to say: Back home now after our fantastic holiday in your beautiful Counting House...have run out of superlatives to describe this amazingly comfortable house... Thank you for the opportunity to stay in your lovely home... Thanks for letting us experience the delights of The Counting House ...SPLENDID!!! - most of your guests do not want to leave and we were no exception...the most perfect place for our honeymoon - cannot wait to return for an anniversary or birthday, any excuse!... the wonderful welcome, and house itself and its location, has been excellent. You have thought of everything ... Wonderful holiday - house is set in the most perfect location ... Stayed at lots of self catering accommodation over the years and this one is right at the top. ... A beautiful house - very relaxing, views wonderful! ... Thank you for making us so welcome, you have thought of everything - a place to return to! Blakeney is always our favourite destination, made more special by The Counting House. ... Fantastic property, views stunning and brilliant location. ... Everything you need, did not realise it was possible to relax with a ten month old in tow!.
Prior to arrival, information is provided about North Norfolk, beautiful Blakeney and other villages, boat trips to see the seals, wonderful inland and coastal walking, beaches to explore, nearby golf, bird watching, outings for all ages to enjoy, places to visit and places to dine. Guests will also find useful information folders and books upon arrival to help them make the most of their stay.This holiday cottage has its own website: http://www.blakeneycountinghouse.co.uk
Amazing comfort, wonderful quayside views at The Counting House, Blakeney, sleeps two to six guests, 01737 516376.
Ask the owner, Lynn Lambert a question...
Don't forget to mention Glaven Valley when calling.