Camberley House in Sheringham
A warm welcome awaits you at Camberley House, a friendly family-run 4 star B&B, situated in a peaceful and beautiful area of Sheringham at the base of Beeston Bump. Views overlooking the sea, the town and countryside. The Norfolk Coast path passes the entrance to our driveway, which provides ample parking. Immediately opposite the house is a putting green and an approach to the beach.
This excellent 4 Star B&B has comfortable, well-appointed en-suite bedrooms with a wide range of facilities.
Breakfast is served in the bright and spacious dining room, with sea view.
AT A GLANCE
* Ample off-street parking
* Quiet location within easy walking distance of town and beach
* Double, twin and single rooms available
* Six rooms en-suite with shower, WC and wash-basin
* Centrally heated
* Hairdryers and electric shaver socket
* Tea & Coffee making facilities and TV in all rooms
* Children over the age of 10 welcome, although we don't have family rooms
* Sorry, no pets
* Non-smoking establishment.
Double and twin rooms B&B from £35 to £60 per person, per night, depending on season and length of stay.
Single rooms available from £55 to £75 per night, depending on season and length of stay.
Please note that we generally require a minimum stay of two nights, or more, throughout the year. At the moment we are only taking bookings for 4 nights+ during our high season.
11 in 6 rooms.
Ample off-street parking.
Ask the owner about features, availability, pricing etc.
Beeston Regis (1 mile away)
West Runton (2 miles away)
West Beckham (3 miles away)
East Runton (3 miles away)
£45 - £50 per day