Retreat Cabins B&B in Holt
"An oasis of calm..."
Whether you're looking for a relaxing getaway, forest walks, the beach or bird watching, our tranquil cabins will not disappoint.
Relax and unwind in the comfort of your very own cabin with its own private garden, surrounded by nature, open skies and wildlife amidst the North Norfolk countryside.
The 'Cosy Cabin' - £95 per night (£80 single occupancy)
The 'Lux Cabin' - £110 per night (£95 single occupancy)
- £15 per night for each child below the age of 12
- £25 per night for each guest over the age of 12
- £10 per night for guests bringing a dog
- Discounts for longer stays - just ask!
With breakfast brought to you, enjoy your mornings without even leaving your cabin.
- Off-road parking
- Private garden
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- Fresh milk & bottled water daily
- Widescreen televisions
- DVD player
- CD player
- Hair dryer
- Travel cot available upon request
- Free WIFI provided
Two unique cabins in the heart of North Norfolk. This property offers space for up to 4 guests in the 'Lux Cabin' and up to 3 guests in the 'Cosy Cabin'.
The Retreat Cabins offers a private garden for each cabin, as well as use of our lovely country garden. There is ample off-road parking and uninterrupted field views all around.
We are situated 1 mile from the beautiful Georgian town of Holt, which includes numerous shops, restaurants, pubs and take away facilities.
In addition we are 3 miles from Weybourne coast, 4 miles from the popular seaside resort of Sheringham and 4 miles from Blakeney harbour.
High Kelling offers:
- The Poppy Line steam railway; perfect for train enthusiasts
- Beautiful scenic walks through the Norfolk countryside
- Close to National Trust Properties
- Set in Countryside ideal for birdwatchers.
Letheringsett (1 mile away)
High Kelling (2 miles away)
Hempstead (2 miles away)
Thornage (2 miles away)
£95 - £110 per day