- Bedrooms: 3
- Sleeps: 5
- Approximate Pricing: £475 - £700 per week
2 doubles and 1 single
The cottage is situated on a quiet cul-de-sac of Victorian cottages.
• Lounge with two sofas & wood burner (basket of logs provided).
• Free & unlimited wi-fi.
• 32" Smart TV with freeview, DVD player & bluetooth speaker.
• Three light and airy bedrooms with crisp white bedlinen. Two doubles and one single, all with black out blinds.
• Well equipped open plan kitchen & dining room with gas hob & oven, washing machine, microwave & Nespresso machine.
• Complimentary tea, coffee, sugar, biscuits and milk.
• Wetroom with shower, wc and basin. Foldable bath supplied for babies & toddlers. Fluffy bath & hand towels included.
• Sunny south facing courtyard garden with table & chairs, bbq, chiminea & festoon lighting.
• Lots of local information books, games, puzzles, children's toys and great choice of DVD's for everyone.
• Off road parking for one car. Further parking available in the village.
Plus lots of extras;
travel cot with extra mattress, high chair, stair gates, baby bath, bed guard, baby monitor, changing mat, cool bag, cool blocks, iron, ironing board, hairdryer, washing line, windbreak, body boards, buckets & spades.
SHORT BREAKS AVAILABLE THROUGHOUT THE YEAR WITH NO SET CHANGEOVER DAY
7 NIGHT BREAKS AVAILABLE DURING SCHOOL SUMMER HOLIDAYS (FRIDAY CHANGE OVER)
Please visit https://www.stonesthrowmundesley.co.uk for more information and lots more photos.
No smoking & No pets.
Lovely sunny courtyard garden with table and chairs, BBQ and chimenea.
There is a parking space for one car at the rear of cottage. Further parking is available outside the front of the cottages on Victoria Road, in the village or at the nearby pay and display car park. All just a short stroll away.
Mundesley is a lovely thriving seaside village and the perfect place to get away from it all. It has much to offer for people of all ages including a very good park with zip wire, skate/scooter park, outdoor mini gym, crazy golf, amusements and multi use games area. All are just a short walk from the cottage. There is also a 9-hole golf course in Mundesley.
The beach, which is just yards from the cottage stretches for miles and is wonderful for walking, swimming, surfing, building sand castles or just to relax and read a book or enjoy a picnic.
During the summer months the main area of the beach is patrolled by RNLI lifeguards. Lots of pools are left on the beach as the tide goes out and children can splash about and play in these very safely. You'll also find toilets, the beach cafe (open during the summer) and a well stocked shop selling buckets, spades, etc and where you can hire wind breaks and deck chairs. And of course buy some ice creams!
The village also has a wonderful choice of shops, cafes, a fabulous fish and chip shop and great pub grub is served at The Ship Inn.This holiday cottage has its own website: https://www.stonesthrowmundesley.co.uk
Visit our website for more info & read our fabulous guest reviews.