- Bedrooms: 2
- Sleeps: 4
- Approximate Pricing: £35 - £40 P.P.P.N.
Double room & twin room, private facilities
Wood Farm Kerdiston Bed & Breakfast is set in a beautiful quiet area of Norfolk, a couple of miles from the historic market town of Reepham. The working Farm has sheep and cattle. Come and visit in the spring and see the new born lambs.
Rooms - Double en-suite room with beautiful view over the
mature garden, king sized bed, tea/coffee, TV and
- Twin en-suite room with views over fields, tea/coffee,
TV and WiFi.
Breakfast is served in the garden room, over looking the mature grounds and open countryside.
Children and well behaved dogs welcome, cycle storage available and livery may also be available, please enquire.
Please get in touch, and we look forward to welcoming you to Wood Farm.
Large mature garden, which guests are welcome to use.
The farm lies on the Marriotts Way, a long distance path between Norwich and Aylsham, which is perfect for walkers, cyclists and horse riders.
Wood Farm is ideally located for exploring Norfolk:
• North Norfolk with charming villages and coast path
• Norfolk Broads with endless opportunities for water
• Seaside towns of Cromer, Sheringham and Hunstanton
• Pensthorpe Natural Park
• The fine city of Norwich, with castle , cathedral, lovely
shops and market.
• National Trust properties, Blickling Hall and Felbrigg Hall.
Ask the owner, Helen Sheldrake a question...
Don't forget to mention Glaven Valley when calling.