- Bedrooms: 2
- Sleeps: 6
- Approximate Pricing: £520 - £990 per week
Double en-suite, twin en-suite, extra linked double room available as an option.
The Dairy at West Heath Barn is a stunning recently converted traditional Norfolk Barn offering luxury self- catering accommodation for 4-6 people in a peaceful location. With vaulted ceilings and tiled floors throughout, The Dairy oozes character, whilst underfloor heating and quality furniture and fittings provide plenty of contemporary comfort.
- Fully equipped kitchen (oven, hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, dish-washer) and adjacent utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer & laundry facilities.
- Entrance hall, and wc
- Lovely spacious lounge with wood-burner, TV & DVD, 2 leather sofas and a further sofa-bed to accommodate a further 2 guests
- Master bedroom with Norfolk made, wrought-iron king- size bed and en-suite bathroom (bath with mains pressure shower over, WC and sink)
- Pretty twin room, with 2 wrought-iron single beds and
en-suite bathroom (walk-in shower)
- An additional double room with en-suite is available to accommodate a further 2 guests if required to sleep up to 8 guests overall (additional costs apply)
- WIFI throughout
- On arrival guests are greeted with flowers, homemade cake and a welcome pack of basic provisions.
- Luxurious linen and towels are provided
- A cot and highchair are available on request
DOGS (typically 2 though we may accept more by arrangement) are very welcome at The Dairy with access to a fully-fenced exercise paddock right outside your back door, and loads of pathways to explore within over 4 acres of West Heath Barn land, and far beyond.
A second barn, The Cart Lodge, is directly across the courtyard from The Dairy and sleeps 4, making it the perfect option for large families, groups of couples or multi-generational holidays.
Read our generous reviews on Trip Advisor to get a flavour of all The Dairy has to offer (June 2016 “fantastic holiday spot ... fabulous cottage with every amenity you could wish for and many more besides ...”).
Ample parking in a secure area within West Heath Barn grounds. Sunny garden area with seating and BBQ for exclusive use of guests staying at The Dairy plus a further pretty south-facing guests courtyard adjacent to The Cart Lodge. Secure storage for bicycles is available.
Over 4 acres of grounds providing lots of space for "free-range children" and a fully-enclosed paddock for exercising your dogs right outside your back door. Beyond that we’re surrounded by tranquil countryside offering a network of paths to explore further afield. Guests walking to Peddars Way will pass by our resident alpacas en route to Great Massingham village and the award-winning Dabbling Duck pub.
Less than a mile from Great Massingham, one of Norfolk’s prettiest villages, and directly adjacent to Peddars Way National Trail, West Heath Barn is an ideal base for exploring all that Norfolk has to offer. We’re close to a wide range of attractions from walking or cycling on Peddars Way to the magnificent historic houses and country estates including Sandringham, Houghton Hall and Oxburgh Hall to name but a few. The stunning Norfolk coast is less than 30 minutes drive away, offering over 60 miles of sandy beaches, picturesque marshlands and big skies. Birdwatchers are within easy reach of Snettisham and Titchwell bird reserves. Burnham Market and Holt offer chic retail therapy, Swaffham and Fakenham are more authentic traditional market towns and the fabulous cities of Norwich and Cambridge are less than an hour’s drive away.This holiday cottage has its own website: http://www.westheathbarn.com
Superbly equipped and very dog-friendly converted Norfolk barn 25 mins from coast. 4 nights for price of 3 until 13th Dec. 2019.
Ask the owner, Gill Davies a question...
Don't forget to mention Glaven Valley when calling.