- Bedrooms: 4
- Sleeps: 12
- Approximate Pricing: £1350 - £2250 per week
- Enjoy England Award: 4 Stars
4 bedrooms, 3 ensuite. Zip & Link beds can provide 3 doubles and 2 z-beds.
A beautiful holiday home offering modern spacious accommodation for 4 to 12 guests. This detached barn features a large kitchen, two sitting rooms, a wood burner, four sizeable bedrooms (three ensuites), a family bathroom and an enclosed garden with private hot tub. One of the ensuite bedrooms is located on the ground floor. Decorated and finished to a high standard.
* Bedroom 1 is a ground floor double bedroom which includes a super-king double bed & ensuite shower.
* Bedroom 2 is our master with super-king double bed, ensuite shower and vaulted ceiling
* Bedroom 3 can be 3 singles or a 3rd double with one extra bed with ensuite walk-in shower
* Bedroom 4 has 3 single beds and is opposite the family bathroom.
Large discounts are available in the off peak season for parties of 2 to 4.
We are happy to answer any queries you may have, please call or email for further information. Visit our website at http://kingsbeckbarn.co.uk/.
* Lockable Garage with table tennis table and plenty of room for storage of bikes, buggies, beach toys etc.
* Parking for 5 cars in the enclosed car park and further off road parking is available if require
* Large fenced garden backing onto arable fields and meadows
* Two patio areas
* Garden furniture
* Private Hot Tub
The enclosed garden is dog friendly & provides some spectacular views over the Norfolk countryside!
Kings Beck Barn is set in the tranquil village of Colby, located at the end of a quite lane over looking farmland and meadows with an abundance of wildlife and spectacular views.
The barn is ideally located for the coast 8 miles, the Norfolk Broads and the Cathedral City of Norwich providing something for everyone in all weathers and at all times of the year.
A great location for walkers, with a number of footpaths accessible from the barn including the famous Weavers Way network of walks. The barn is ideally located for bird watching with an active Owl box in view from the kitchen & family room.
Colby is 3 miles from the historic market town of Aylsham, which provides good restaurants & shops. A traditional country pub is within walking distance..This holiday cottage has its own website: https://kingsbeckbarn.co.uk
|Deal Period||Minimum Stay||Pricing|
|Fri 22 November - Mon 25 November||3 nights min||Now £720 for up to 10 guests or £595 for 2-4 guests|
|Fri 6 December - Mon 9 December||3 nights min||Now £720 for up to 10 guests or £595 for 2-4 guests|
|Fri 20 December - Mon 23 December||3 nights min||Weekend before Christmas now only £1195 for 3 nights|
with wood burner and private hot tub. Dogs welcome.
Ask the owner, Mrs. Sarah van Poortvliet a question...
Don't forget to mention Glaven Valley when calling.