- Bedrooms: 4
- Sleeps: 12
- Approximate Pricing: £1350 - £2250 per week
- Enjoy England Award: 4 Stars
4 bedrooms, 3 ensuite. Zip & Link beds can provide 3 doubles and 2 z-beds.
A beautiful holiday home offering modern spacious accommodation for 4 to 12 guests. This detached barn features a large kitchen, two sitting rooms, a wood burner, four sizeable bedrooms (three ensuites), a family bathroom and an enclosed garden with private hot tub. One of the ensuite bedrooms is located on the ground floor for those less able to manage the stairs. Decorated and finished to a high standard.
* Bedroom 1 is a ground floor double bedroom which includes a super-king double bed & ensuite shower room with WC, basin & heated towel rail.
* Bedroom 2 is our master with super-king double bed, ensuite shower room with WC, basin & heated towel rail and vaulted ceiling
* Bedroom 3 can be 3 singles or a 3rd double with one extra bed with ensuite walk-in shower with WC, basin and heated towel rail
* Bedroom 4 has 3 single beds and easy access to the family bathroom.
Offers are available in the off peak season for parties of 4.
We are happy to answer any queries you may have, please call or email for further information. Visit our website at http://kingsbeckbarn.co.uk/.
* Lockable Garage with table tennis table and plenty of room for storage of bikes, buggies, beach toys etc.
* Off road parking for another 4 cars
* Large fenced garden backing onto arable fields and meadows
* Two patio areas
* Garden furniture
* Private Hot Tub
The enclosed garden is dog friendly & provides some spectacular views over the Norfolk countryside!
Kings Beck Barn is set in the tranquil village of Colby, located at the end of a quite lane over looking farmland and meadows with an abundance of wildlife and spectacular views.
The barn is ideally located for the coast 8 miles, the Norfolk Broads and the Cathedral City of Norwich providing something for everyone in all weathers and at all times of the year.
A great location for walkers, with a number of footpaths accessible from the barn including the famous Weavers Way network of walks. The barn is ideally located for bird watching with an active Owl box in view from the kitchen & family room.
Colby is 3 miles from the historic market town of Aylsham, which provides good restaurants & shops. A traditional country pub is within walking distance..This holiday cottage has its own website: https://kingsbeckbarn.co.uk
|Deal Period||Minimum Stay||Pricing|
|Fri 20 September - Mon 23 September||3 nights min||Now £897 for 10 guests or £695 for 4 guests|
|Fri 27 September - Mon 30 September||3 nights min||Now £897 for 10 guests or £695 for 4 guests|
|Fri 4 October - Fri 11 October||3 nights min||£995 for 10 guests or £795 for 4 guests|
with wood burner and private hot tub. Dogs welcome.
Ask the owner, Mrs. Sarah van Poortvliet a question...
Don't forget to mention Glaven Valley when calling.