- Bedrooms: 3
- Sleeps: 6
- Approximate Pricing: £590 - £1050 per week
One kingsize double, one standard double and one bunk beds
Staithe View is a three bedroomed cottage sitting in a small, beautifully kept development accessed from The Drove, directly opposite Deepdale Market.
- Two double bedrooms (one with king size bed) and further bedroom with bunk beds
- Family bathroom with bath, electric shower and WC.
- Separate downstairs WC
- Suitably equipped kitchen with electric oven/hob and microwave
- Fridge with single freezer drawer, dishwasher and washing machine
- Dining area seats six comfortably and leads to a spacious sun room, ideal for relaxing and morning coffee.
- Separate lounge with twin sofas, coffee table and open fire
- Electric storage heating
- TV in lounge and main bedroom
- Free Wi-fi
- All bed linen (beds are made up for your visit)
- Hand towels provided but please note, guests provide their own bath/ beach towels for personal use.
- We operate a no smoking policy
- Sorry we are unable to accommodate pets.
- Secure front garden with decking and lawn
- Rear courtyard with garden table and chairs
- Private off-road parking for two cars, garage space for bike storage.
Ask the owner, Carole Joyce a question...
Don't forget to mention Glaven Valley when calling.